Product bundling is one of the most effective marketing strategies: Bundle a few products together, offer them at a discount and watch the sales go up! However bundling is not all about just improving sales: Product grouping is a common technique for creating complex products, kits and assemblies that consist of multiple parts. These parts may need to be stock-managed individually, bundled in multiples, and in some cases, they may need to have their own, configurable attribute and quantity options – or even be entirely optional.
With VARStreet you get prebuilt functionality that enables you to create and sell bundles.
- Add/Upload bundles with components
- Add Rich content like images, Techspecs, description, Category/Sub category etc., for the bundled SKU
- Add custom pricing for the bundled SKU or pricing can be derived from the components added
- Show hide component or Component pricing in the bundled SKU
- Add components from VARStreet or custom or both catalogs
- Add multiple quantities of each component
- Add Zero priced components in Bundled SKU. These components then cannot be bought individually but only with the bundle.
- Add tax at component level
- Provide add on SKU options for bundles
- Very easy and intuitive