The power of internet marketing can hardly be ignored by any business these days. In fact, if your website does not pop up in the search engines, then you can be considered almost a nonexistent entity. The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services have completed changed the traditional way of marketing your products. SEO is the proven way to increase your online presence, thereby increasing the traffic flow to e-store and generate more sales.
At VARStreet, we understand your need for online marketing and hence our SEO Enablement add on feature ensures that your e-store is SEO enabled. This means that you can make your website SEO friendly and improve your search engine rankings and ratings. As a result, you will have more number of customers visiting your website, generating more traffic and sales. Our team of SEO experts also keep track of changes happening at search engines so that the VARStreet platform is ready to accept new changes and does not impact your sites SEO just because there are algorithmic changes in Google.
Don’t have in-house expertise for SEO, don’t worry we can introduce you to our SEO partners, who can offer these services to you as per your requirements, resources and budget.
- Use of “Title” tag, use unique, accurate page titles – A title tag tells both users and search engines what the topic of a particular page is. The title tag should be placed within the VSSiteHeader tag of the HTML document.
- Use of the “description” Meta tag – A page’s description Meta tag gives Google and other search engines a summary of what the page is about.
- Use of “NOODP NOYDIR” Meta tags – Meta tags play the most important role along with the other factors in top rankings.
- Use of heading tags – Most top search engines allow terms found in the headings tag a huge boost in keyword relevance.
- Improve the structure of your URLs – URLs with words that are relevant to your site’s content and structure are friendlier for visitors navigating your site.
- Site easier to navigate – Easy for users to go from general content to the more specific content using few clicks
- Quality content and services – VARStreet enables users to populate required content that best describes customer products & services using multiple tags such as title, description.
- Better anchor text – Anchor text is the clickable text that users will see as a result of a link, and is placed within the anchor tag. This text tells users and Google something about the page you’re linking to.
- Optimize use of images – Images may seem like a straightforward component of your site, but you can optimize your use of them. All images can have a distinct filename and “alt” attribute, both of which you should take advantage of.
- Effective use of robots.txt – A “robots.txt” file tells search engines whether they can access and therefore crawl parts of your site.
- Be aware of rel=”nofollow” for links – Setting the value of the “rel” attribute of a link to “nofollow” will tell Google that certain links on your site shouldn’t be followed or pass your page’s reputation to the pages linked to.
- Use of free webmaster tools – Major search engines, including Google, provide free tools for webmasters. Google’s Webmaster Tools help webmasters better control how Google interacts with their websites and get useful information from Google about their site.
- Canonicalization – The canonical URLs are duplicate pages which search engines don’t like. This issue addressed by adding the canonical tag on the shopping pages.
- Internal Page Structure
- Site wide Keyword Link Usage (Navigation, Footers, In-line content)
- Social Media/ Networking – Social media websites has gained a tremendous importance after the recent Google’s farmer update. Google has started to give more importance to the sites which provides links to such sites.