I am a VAR, MSP, SI, Solution provider
VARStreet software has been designed to meet the varied business needs of VARS, MSP’s System Integrators & Solution Providers etc. The product has evolved greatly over the past 13 years based on the constant interaction and knowledge sharing with thousands of VARS like you and hence captures growing needs of the industry very well.
Whether you are a small and growing VAR or a large company with multiple locations, VARStreet XC will help you streamline sales operations, get into E-Commerce, and help you drive sales from every customer relationship. With VARStreet XC, your sales team can focus on things that matter most – sales and customers.
What do I get?
- Aggregated Catalog– Aggregated catalog of more than 2M IT SKU’s, from 35+ IT Distributors, updated daily
- Real time Price & Availability – XML integration for Real Time price & Inventory with all major IT & office suppliers Distributors
- Rich Content – Product Images, Tech Specs, Long description, Related & Similar Products, brochures, videos etc through our integration with Etilize.
- Sales Quoting – Create Professional Sales quotations with Rich content quickly & easily.
- E-Marketing – Get SEO, Catalog export to Shopping engines, Email Campaigns and much more that helps you to sell more
- Order Management – VARStreet’s robust back end provides you with a Mini ERP kind of functionality. You can easily create Purchase orders and send it to the distributor of your choice. You can also send purchase orders electronically to the distributors with whom we have XML integration
- VAR Branded ECommerce – Highly customizable and configurable Public and Private eCommerce Storefront with check out capabilities. Supports B2B, B2C & B2G
- Integration with QuickBooks Accounting, SalesForce CRM, Autotask and Connectwise PSA, Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Microsoft Dynamics Great plains and many more Accounting systems, CRM or ERP’s.
- Punchout/Roundtrip with almost all the known Procurement systems like Ariba, PeopleSoft, Sciquest, SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards etc.
- Other Third party connections include – Integration with Tax Data Systems for updating of Tax tables, Integration with all the known Freight providers for freight calculation, Integration with various payment gateways for accepting credit card payments
- Reports & Analytics – Precanned and custom reports available to provide you in depth visibility at all levels.
- Available in both United States & Canada
- All these and Much More.
Please contact VARStreet Sales today to learn more about our Solution for the IT & Office Suppliers VARS