VARStreet Inc. starts moving all its Existing Customers to new React JS eCommerce Websites

Published on 09-01-2024 | Product Team

VARStreet Inc. adopts the new React technology to enhance the user experience of value-added resellers (VARs).

VARStreet is a popular business management software that comes with a B2B eCommerce builder, a robust quoting tool to create complex configurations, an aggregated catalog integrated with 50+ IT & office supplies distributors along with a FREE CRM to handle customers easily.

VARStreet Inc. is now offering cutting-edge React technology which has been implemented for their eCommerce store. The organization has already begun to migrate all its existing customers to new React JS eCommerce sites.

Approximately 2 years ago, VARStreet Inc. incorporated this React technology into their eCommerce platform. All new VARStreet customers are given JS eCommerce websites by default.

VARStreet Inc. available since 1999 is committed to offering a personalized shopping experience, hence decided to incorporate React, a JavaScript library for building user interfaces. React technology helps to create dynamic and responsive websites that align perfectly with VARStreet's commitment to enable VARs to improve their business performance.

React technology will ensure that VARStreet eCommerce stores load quickly, which in turn will help to reduce the bounce rate and increase conversions. This state-of-the-art technology comes with management tools that will allow VARStreet Inc. to provide a good shopping experience. From the customer's perspective, React simplifies navigation, and customers get relevant recommendations, leading to higher customer satisfaction.

The process of migrating existing customers has been planned diligently to eliminate any kind of interruptions to existing services, features, and enhancements.

Shiv Agarwal, Director of Sales and Marketing, at VARStreet Inc., said, "We have always been looking for innovative solutions for our customers. Migration to React-powered eCommerce stores will enable our VARs to improve their business standards. He further added, "Approximately 90% of VARStreet customers have been moved to React technology while the remaining 10% will soon be shifted to React-powered eCommerce stores."

VARStreet Inc. will soon notify its customers about the exact benefits of using React-powered eCommerce stores. The existing customers can also contact the VARStreet team to learn more about the migration process.

About VARStreet

VARStreet Inc. is a premier provider of hosted B2B, B2G, and B2C advanced sales quoting and eCommerce solutions for IT and office supplies VARs, system integrators, and solution providers. VARStreet can also be leveraged by IT manufacturers, distributors, and other channel partners.

Fueled by more than $20 million capital investment, VARStreet is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has a subsidiary in Pune, India. VARStreet XC has been available in the market since 1999 and has undergone continual upgrades to adapt to the changing needs of the market and its customers.

.