Integration with new payment gateways, enhancements to sales quoting module and general bug fixes addressed in this product release
VARStreet Inc, a cloud-based platform for IT and office supplies VARs in the United States and Canada announces technical releases for the second quarter of 2021.
VARStreet’s software stack includes a robust eCommerce platform, an advanced sales quotation software and a CRM module. They also offer an aggregated catalog of 7+ million IT and office supplies SKUs from over 45+ distributors in the United States and Canada.
The cloud-based business management platform has been enhanced with the following new features:
- VARStreet is now integrated with Payroc and NMI payment gateways. Level 3 integration has also been implemented for PayPal in VARStreet
- Introduced ability to select products in Bulk to Include/Exclude from the Store Catalog
- Functionality has been added to import multiple Quotes from different Distributors in one VARStreet Quote
- Introduced Download Button in InfoBar of Send Tab and Preview of Cart/Quote/SO. This will allow user to download open and closed transactions
- Implemented Postal Code validation against City and Province for Canada
- Users can now create Quotes directly from Sales Order (SO)
- Favorite grouping' feature has now been implemented on Store
- In addition to defining discount in percentage, user can now add discount in $ amount in Quote/Cart/SO.
- Images of Custom Catalog Products will be displayed in custom catalog product listing page in BackOffice.
The enhancements are available to all the existing VARStreet customers.
The general bug fixes addressed were net extended price not being calculated properly in Quote for Avalara users, system not showing any error when entering incorrect zip code in upload wizard file, system showing Non-Returnable Label on Store even though the Product is Returnable, Customer / Contact Search Function not working if customer name contains Apostrophe. All these issues have been fixed in the April 2021 - July 2021 product releases.
VARStreet, founded in 1999 and fuelled with over $20 million investment, has been the preferred software solution for VARs and MSPs across the United States and Canada. The platform integrates with 45+ IT and office supplies distributors like Ingram Micro, Techdata, SYNNEX, D&H, and more to offer a collective catalog of 7million+ products over 1,000+ categories and sub-categories. It is a premier provider of a hosted B2B, B2G, and B2C advanced sales quoting and eCommerce solution for IT and office supplies VARs, system integrators, and solution providers. VARStreet can also be leveraged by IT manufacturers, distributors, and other channel partners.