Introduced Ability to Set Password Policy for Storefront and BackOffice
- A new menu tab called “Password Policy” has been introduced under Store Setup for Store. This option will allow user to define and set password policy for storefront.
- The customers has to follow 'password policy' rules while creating a new password. For instance, the user can decide minimum/maximum password length. User can also decide whether to include lowercase/uppercase/special characters in the password.
- To access this password policy option go to-- eCommerce>>Store>>Setup>>New Store>>Password Policy
- Similarly, password policy can be defined and set for BackOffice users (sales reps) of store.
- To access this option go to-- Admin>>Account Settings>>Password Policy
Reset/Set Password link for contacts in BackOffice
Previously in Customer Master, in Contacts profile page, password was a text field, which would allow a BackOffice user to enter a password for the contact. User could edit the text field to change the password of the contact as well.
Now user has to send set/reset password link to customer's email id. A new button called 'Set/Reset Password Link' has been introduced in Customer Master under Contact details page. On clicking this button, set/reset password link will be sent to the customer's email id. The customer will then click the link to set/update password.
Stripe Payment Gateway is now available in BackOffice
Previously, Stripe payment gateway was available only on Storefront. Credit card could be authorized or charged only on storefront.
Now, Stripe payment gateway is also available in BackOffice. Now credit card details submitted in Quote or cart or SO can be authorized or charged using Stripe payment gateway in BackOffice as well.
Introduced Ability to Add and Upload Tracking Details for Sales Order
Previously, user could add or upload tracking details only against purchase order (PO)
- Now user can add or upload tracking details against sales order (SO) as well.
- A new option to 'Add Tracking Details' has been introduced in SO document under Products Tab. Clicking on this option will allow user to specify tracking details for that sales order.
- A new option called 'Upload Tracking Details' has been introduced under Sales Order menu. 'Upload Tracking Details' option has also been added in Sales Order listing Page. This will allow user to upload tracking details for multiple SOs using a single upload file.
- Now in Upload Tracking Details Page of SO and PO, a new column called 'Document Type (SO/PO) has been introduced. The user has to mention the document type (SO or PO) for which the tracking is being uploaded.
- If user adds tracking details on Sales Order (SO) and in case a Purchase Order (PO) is created from that Sales Order (SO), the tracking details will be available in the Purchase Order (PO) as well.
- The Document prefix column has been removed from upload tracking file for SO and PO. Now user will have to
enter exact document number of Sales Order or Purchase Order. Example – “XY-1445”
Modifications to Existing Features
Now System will display Complete Cart History on Responsive Store
- Now on responsive store, under My Account section, the Cart/Quote/Awaiting Approval listing page will show history status icon. On clicking the icon, a pop up window will appear on the page
- The popup window will show the entire cart history such as who have approved the cart or with whom the cart is
Now End Customers of Responsive Store can View Cost Center Details in Spend Reports
Previously cost center details were not available in Spend Reports. The end customer had to specifically access Cost Center details by viewing the transactiondetails.
A new column called 'Cost Center' has been introduced in Spend Report. It will contain the name of cost center. Now end customer can know the name of cost center to which the applied to the Cart/Quote/Sales Order.
Introduced Ability to Enter Multiple Email-ids in Email field under 'Billing' and 'Shipping' Address at Contact Level
Previously, in BackOffice and Storefront, user could enter only a single email-id in Email field under 'Billing' and 'Shipping' address at Contact level.
Now in BackOffice and Storefront, user can enter multiple email-ids separated by semi-colon in Email field under 'Billing' and 'Shipping' address at Contact level.
Introduced Validation for Province Field on Canadian storefronts
Previously, end customer could enter incorrect Province while placing an order on store. For instance, they could enter postal code in Province field, which was accepted. However, this was causing problems in tax calculations.
Now system will validate the province entered by a user in a cart. If incorrect data is entered, user cannot checkout a cart unless they enter correct province.
'Remarks' added at Customer Level will Appear in the internal preview of Quote and Sales Order Template
Now whenever any remarks are added at Customer Level under Home>>Customer/Contacts, they will appear in the Header Section of Quote and Sales Order Internal Template.
General Bug Fixes
Special Pricing for Bundles
Previously, system was not accepting bundle SKU while uploading special pricing. System was accepting only individual bundle components in special pricing.
The issue has now been fixed. Now system will accept bundle SKU as well in special pricing
Product Comparison Feature was not working when product's specs head or spec value contained Special Characters
Previously, the product comparison feature was not working when product's specs head or spec value had special characters.
The issue has now been fixed. The product comparison feature will work properly even if the product's specs head or spec value has special characters.
On Product Details Pages, Duplicate Description has been removed
Previously, on product details page, the product description and marketing information was found to be duplicate.
- Now on product details page, if the product description and marketing information are found to be same, duplicate & data will be removed and only product description will be displayed.
- However, if data is not duplicate, both product description and marketing information will be displayed on product details page.
Images not refreshing In Info matrix widget from custom catalog
In Info matrix widget, product image and title was not getting updated for custom catalog products, whenever user was changing image or title in custom catalog.
The issue has now been fixed. Now whenever product image or title has been modified in Custom catalog, it will get updated in info matrix widget.
In BackOffice, System was validating Shipping and Payment method whenever user would try to save the changes under store setup
Previously, the shipping and payment method was being validated and the user was prompted to select payment and shipment method whenever they were trying to save the changes under store setup.
The issue has now been fixed. The shipping and payment method will only be validated and the user will be prompted only if guest checkout is allowed.