VARStreet is now integrated with Pay360 Payment Gateway
- VARStreet is now integrated with Pay360 payment gateway. Pay360 has been introduced as a new Credit Card Authorizer for both US and Canada users. VARStreet users can now use Pay360 payment gateway for accepting Debit
- To use Pay360 Payment gateway go to BO>>Admin>>Account Profile>>CC Authorizer>>Pay360
P.S ---> Credit Card Security Code is mandatory for Pay360 Payment gateway.
Please enable "Enforce Credit Card Security Code" flag under Business Rules.
Introduced Ability to Revise/Reset Legal Terms on Responsive Store
Previously there was no provision to revise/edit legal terms popup content on Responsive store.
- Now user can edit legal terms popup content on Responsive store.
- A new button called 'Reset Legal Terms' has been introduced in BackOffice Store Setup. This will allow users to change their legal terms from time to time as and when required.
Modifications to Existing Features
Sourcing Dropdown (on Quote/SO/PO) Not Available for Custom Catalog Products
Previously, sourcing dropdown (on Quote/SO/PO) was available only for VARStreet catalog products.
Now sourcing dropdown (on Quote/SO/PO) will also be available for Custom catalog products. The sourcing dropdown will display all the local distributors for selection.
P.S ----> In order to view sourcing dropdown for custom catalog products, it is important to enable the flag ' Show all distributors on Quote / SO / PO Creation' under "TRANSACTIONS" section in VARStreet Account Provisioning.
MFR logo will populate while adding a Custom Catalog Product in Product Matrix Widget
Previously when user was adding VARStreet and custom catalog products of the same MFR in product matrix widget, MFR logo was populating only for VARStreet products.
Now whenever user picks a custom catalog product and if its manufacturer name is present in VARStreet catalog, then that MFR logo will populate for custom catalog product as well.
Message indicating the size of MFR logo to appear while uploading it in VS
Previously, when user was uploading MFR logo for both VARStreet and Custom catalog products, their size was appearing differently. For instance, VS product logo appears smaller as compared to Custom catalog product logo.
Now for MFR logo image type, a message indicating the size of the logo will be visible while uploading it in VARStreet. In addition, a validation specifying the image size will be displayed.
General Bug Fixes
Issues in Cart Approval Workflow
When last approver of workflow would confirm cart on store, system was triggering 'Order Acknowledgement' and 'Order alert' email in addition to 'Approval Order Acknowledgement' and 'Approval Order Alert' email.
- Now, when approver will confirm cart on store system will only trigger 'Approval Order Alert' email to Sales rep & 'Approval Order Acknowledgement' mail to Buyer.
- System will not trigger 'Order Acknowledgement' email to buyer and 'Order Alert' email to sales rep.
Duplicate address record Created in Contact Address book while Uploading Contact
When user was uploading contacts, duplicate address record was being created in Contact address book. This was happening because shipping and billing address of Contacts were same as the one that already exist in Company address book.
- New functionality has been introduced to prevent duplicate address records from being created in Contact Address Book
- Two new flags called 'Same as Company Billing Address' and 'Same as Company Shipping Address' have been introduced in Contacts Upload Wizard file.
- If these flags set to 'Y', then system will pull the address details from Customer Default address and set as Default at Contact Level. This will prevent duplicate address record from being created in Contact address book.
- If these flags are "Y" then Billing Address and Shipping address fields are non mandatory.
- If these flags are "N" then "Billing/Shipping Address, Billing/Shipping City,Billing/Shipping State,Billing/Shipping
User Unable to Sort Order of items in Category Matrix Widget
Previously user was unable to change sort order of category matrix widget items.
The issue has been fixed. Now user will be able to change the sort order of category matrix widget items as and when required.