Introduced Ability to View and Search Customer / Contact in ConnectWise (CW) from VS Quote (Only for customers with CW Integration)
- Now user can view and search customer / contact in ConnectWise from General tab of VARStreet (VS) Quote.
- This feature will allow user to directly create quotes for a customer / contact in ConnectWise.
- A new link called "Click here to search Customers from ConnectWise" been introduced in General tab of VS Quote.This will allow user to look up for customer /contact in ConnectWise from General tab of VS Quote.
- On clicking the link, a popup will appear that will show 'Company Name' and 'Contact Email' field along with search button.
- If user does a search by customer name then all the contacts present under customer will get displayed to user.
- In case, the user does a search with 'customer name and contact email' combination then system will pull and display contacts related to keyword entered by user in criteria fields.
- The popup will also show a grid with columns 'IsCreated' and 'Missing Information’
- If a CW Customer/Contact does not have some field data which is required in VS to create customer/contact then those fields will be displayed in “Missing Information.
- System will display column value 'Y' in IsCreated" column when contact is already exist in VS. If contact does not exist in VS then system will display column value 'N'.
- If CW Customer/Contact does not exist in VS then system will create the Customer and Contact in VS and same will get assigned to VS quote.
- If CW customer exists in VS but contact is not present then system will create that contact under that existing customer and assign them to VS quote.
P.S --> This feature is available only for VARStreet users with ConnectWise integration
System to Maintain History of Cart/Quote/SO that have been Closed/Reopened/Converted to SO/PO
Previously, user had no idea about who was closing/reopening/converting the transaction documents (Cart/Quote/SO).
- Now, system will maintain history of Cart/Quote/SO that have been Closed/Reopened/Converted to SO/PO.
- Now user can identify who has changed the status of transaction (Cart/Quote/SO).
- The 'History icon' on Quote/SO/PO/ listing page will display "Sales Rep Name" and "Date" and "Time" after the following actions have been executed:
1) Cart converted to SO
2) Quote converted to SO
3) Cart - Manually Closed
4) Quote - Manually Closed
5) SO -Manually Closed
6) Closed SO - Manually Reopened
7) SO converted to PO
Subject Line in Send Tab Defaulting to Wrong Quote
Previously when user was emailing the quote from 'Send Tab', the subject line was getting defaulted to the wrong quote.
- The issue has been fixed. The subject will now populate as expected. Now default subject line will be populated in the subject field and the message will remain empty
- A new option called 'Select' option has been introduced in 'Select a Template' dropdown. By default, this option will be selected in the dropdown.
- If the user selects a new template and clicks on Go button then system will pull the subject line along with the message of selected template.