Introduced Ability to Activate RMA (Return Requests) Functionality for specific Customer/Contact on Storefront
- Now user can decide whether to activate RMA functionality on storefront even if it is 'turned on' at BackOffice (BO)
- A flag called 'Enable Returns on Storefront' with options 'Yes' and 'No' has been introduced at Customer / Individual
contact level. By default "Yes" will be selected.
- This flag has also been introduced in Upload Wizard Contact File
- This flag at Customer / Individual contact level will be displayed only when RMA flag in Business rule as well as in
Store setup is activated.
- Now user can enter serial and tracking number in 'Tracking Details Page' upto 4000 characters.
- This dropdown will allow user to disable RMA functionality for particular Customer / Individual contact on Storefront.
Introduced Advance Filter and Column Filter on Store Catalog (Combination-based Catalog)
- Now user can decide what brands, category and sub-category of products to include/exclude in the store catalog
- On clicking the Advance link, a popup window will open wherein user has to specify the brand, category and subcategory of products to be included/excluded in the store catalog.
- Advance filter has been introduced on store catalog.
- User can select multiple brands / categories / sub categories to be included/excluded from Store Catalog.
- If first Category is selected then Brands will come according to category selection and vice versa
- Sub-category will be activated only after selecting category
- Filters for respective columns have also been introduced so that user can filter specific records matching the
- Page size has been added in grid. Multiple options have been introduced in page-size dropdown
Introduced New Field 'Deal Id' for Special Pricing Users in Purchase Order (PO) at Line Item Level
- Distributors provide 'Deal Id' no. for their special pricing users. Users with special pricing can now pass this 'Deal Id' to distributors through PO.
- A new field called 'Deal Id' has been introduced in Purchase Order (PO) at line item level for special pricing users.
- The system will carry forward 'Deal Id no.' when user converts the Cart/Quote to SO and then SO to PO (Manually
- User can also enter Deal Id manually in PO from the products tab.
Internal/External Attachments from Original Quote was not being carried forward to Versioned Quote
Previously PO number was not displayed against each line item in the internal preview of open sales order (SO).
- Now PO number will be displayed against each line item in the internal preview of closed sales order.
- If multiple POs are created against one line item, then PO Number will be displayed separated by a comma
- PO Number will carry a link which when clicked will redirect user to respective PO.
Introduced ability to view completed and open activities in CRM
Now user can find out whether an activity in Opportunity/Customer/Lead details page is complete or not under CRM module.
A new column called 'Complete' has been introduced in Activity list under:
- Opportunity Details
- Customer Details page
- Lead / Account Details page
The value of this column will be "Yes" or "No"
Also introduced filter dropdown for Activity List on
- 'Activities and Notes' page
- Opportunity Details page
- Customer Details page
- Lead / Account Details page
As filter drop-down has also been introduced, using which a user can filter the view of activities they would like to view:
Based on the option selected, system will show filtered data on the page.
Introduced Ability to Filter and View Open/Closed Opportunities in CRM Module
- Now users can filter and view open/closed opportunities under their account in CRM Module
- A status drop-down with options, All, Open and Closed Status has been introduced in Opportunities Listing Page in
CRM module.and auto-order)
- To access this dropdown go to BO>>CRM>>Opportunities>>View All>>Status Dropdown and auto-order
- The status dropdown is also visible in Lead Details page and Customer Details Page
- By default, All option is selected that will show both open and closed opportunities.
- Selecting the open option will allow the user to filter and view all open opportunities.
Modifications to Existing Features
Increase in Character Limit of Serial and Tracking Number Fields to 4000 Characters
Previously user could not enter serial and tracking number in 'Tracking Details Page' with more than 2500 characters.
Now user can enter serial and tracking number in 'Tracking Details Page' upto 4000 characters.
Preferred Distributor and Bid Number will now be Visible in Cart/Quote/SO
If preferred distributor is entered for a product in special pricing for customer THEN
- System will display the preferred Distributor name and Bid No. in sourcing drop-down when the product is added in quote/cart/SO.
- System will display preferred distributor and Bid no. on the add-edit product page in sourcing drop-down.
- Preferred Distributor name will be displayed on Product details page in Distributor Matrix.
- System will display the format of the preferred distributor in the sourcing drop down in the following format
:"Special Pricing Disti Name[Ingram Micro][SKU][COST][BIDNUMBER]"
Changes in History Status on Cart/Quote/SO/PO Listing Page
- In history icon on Cart/Quote/SO/PO listing in BO, two new columns called "Action" & "Pending With" have been added. Action column will show action performed by user. 'Pending with' column will display who is supposed to perform next action.
- Hovering over the history icon, system will display Name, Action, Status, 'Pending With', 'Remarks' and 'Acted on' history icon.
Now users cannot delete Shipping/Billing address assigned to open transaction (Cart/Quote/SO/PO)
- Now system will not allow users to delete shipping/billing address from address book that has been assigned to open transaction (Cart/Quote/SO/PO).
- While deleting an address record from Address Book, either from Store or Backoffice, the system prompts the user if
that address is being used in Open Transactions.
- If the transaction status is closed or shipped, then the user will be able to delete the address record.
Special Pricing Details will now be visible in Export File
- 'Special Pricing' Column has been added in Export File
- If Special Pricing is enabled for any specific customer then the 'Special Pricing' column will be visible in Export file of (Customer / Contact Listing Export and Customer Export (Tools Menu))
General Bug Fixes
User Unable to create Return request for the Partially Shipped Sales order
- Previously, user could not create return request for partially shipped sales order (SO). This is because 'Return Request' option was not visible on SO with 'partially shipped' status.
- 'Create Return Request' option was visible only on closed SO.
This issue has been fixed. Now 'Return Request' option will be visible on SO with 'partially shipped' status as well. This will allow users to create return request for partially shipped sales order as well.
Customer able to confirm Cart/Quote on Responsive Store without entering PO details for payment method on store.
- Despite PO details field being mandatory, customer was able to confirm Cart/Quote on Responsive store without entering PO details for payment method on store.
- In one such case, customer left company PO blank, yet the system allowed him to move to confirmation tab.
Now while confirming cart/quote on store, if the customer leaves the PO details field blank, system will prompt the user to enter PO details and then proceed with the transaction.
Quote Confirmed from storefront not appearing in the Confirmed quotes report
Previously, a quote confirmed from storefront was not being displayed in 'Confirmed Quotes' report.
The issue has been fixed. Now whenever a quote is confirmed from storefront, it will be displayed in 'Confirmed Quotes' report.
Tax code in Tax rule definition not getting updated for products present in Open Transactions
Previously when user was updating the tax code in Tax rule definition, the change was not reflected for products in open transactions.
- The issue has been fixed. Now when user updates the tax code in Tax rule definition and if that tax code is being used in open transactions then the system will prompt the user with a message "Tax Code is being used in transaction,
the changed tax code will be updated in the open transactions" with OK and Cancel button.
- If the user clicks on OK button, system will update the changed tax code in Open transaction as well.
- If no tax code is defined for products present in open transactions and then later the user defines the tax code then
system will update the tax code for product present in open transaction.
- Similarly when user uploads the new tax rule, the change will be reflected for products which are already present in
Zeroes were being removed from Financial Report when exported in CSV Format
Previously when user was exporting financial report in CSV format, records were reformatted by .CSV file format which would remove the leading zeroes from customer PO number.
- Now system will display "CSV" and "Excel" options under Export button on all reports pages in BO.
- When user selects the Excel option and clicks on 'Export' button, all reports will be exported in excel format.
- Using Excel file format will ensure the leading zeroes in customer PO number fields are not eliminated or
reformatted by MS Excel.
User Unable to Save Notes in Tracking Details Window without entering information in the rest of the Fields
Previously, user was unable to save notes in tracking details window without entering information in the rest of the fields.
The issue has been fixed. Now user will be able to save notes in tracking details window without entering information in the rest of the fields
System Showing "No Products Found" Error after removing Last Search/Criteria on Responsive Store
When customer was attempting to search products after removing last search criteria on Responsive store, system was showing "No Products Found" error.
The issue has been fixed. Now when customer attempts to remove last search/criteria on search listing page, system will prompt a message suggesting to include at least one search criteria to get search results.
Product Price and its part number getting overlapped on Responsive Store
Previously, the price of the product and its part number was getting overlapped on Responsive Store.
The issue has been fixed. Now the text is aligned properly. Product price and its part number will be visible clearly without getting overlapped.
Unable to Create Correct POs for Items having Decimal Quantity
While creating PO, system was adding decimal values in quantity fields, but the same was not being carry forward in PO.
The issue has been fixed. Now while creating PO whenever user adds decimal values in quantity fields it will get carry forward in PO.
Auto SO & PO Creation Fails for Carts with 'No Custom Fields'
Previously automatic SO and PO were not being created for carts with 'no custom fields'.
The issue has been fixed. Now automatic SO and PO will be created for carts with 'no custom fields'.
Mail Status not updating Correctly on PO Listing Page
Previously when user was sending POs, vendors were not receiving the emails. However, the mail status on PO Listing page was not updating correctly
- In case mail sent from Cart/Quote/SO/PO fails then the status will be updated as "fail" with reason i.e. blocked/bounced in the transaction listing page in the mail status column.
- In case mail from Cart/Quote/SO/PO has been sent successfully then the status will be updated as "Sent" in the
transaction listing page in the mail status column.
User Unable to Change Contacts on Quotes that are linked to Opportunities in Salesforce (for Salesforce users only)
Previously user was unable to change any contact on quotes that were linked to opportunities in Salesforce
- The issue has been fixed. Now user can change contacts (under that specific customer) on quotes that have been linked to opportunities in Salesforce.
- However, the system will not allow the user to change the Customer record on quotes that have been linked to opportunities in Salesforce.