Now User can Define Time Limit (in Days) for their Customers to Return Product
- Now user can set time frame for the customer to return the purchased products on Responsive store.
- A numeric field to specify duration has been introduced for return setup under Store >> Setup >>Return Policy page.
- User can also define return label in 'Label Returns on Storefront’ To access this field go to--->BO>>eCommerce>>Store>>Setup>>rStore>>Returns>>Return Settings>>Label Returns on Storefront
- Duration will be always in days and will displayed on product details page on storefront.
- Duration for return will be calculated from the day the shipment tracking details are attached to the order
- User can add text "Days" next to the numeric field. This will allow user to define return window in days. This will be the default period. By default, products will be Returnable on Store in the Default Period.
- 'Returnable' flag has also been introduced in Custom catalog at Product level. On clicking this flag, user can define duration to return product.
- Similarly 'Returnable' flag has been introduced in Product Content: Details page for VARStreet catalog products. On clicking this flag, user can define duration to return product.
- Return duration at product level will have higher priority than the one defined in Store Setup.
- To access this flag go to---> BO>>Marketing>>Product Content>>View All>>Product Content: Details>>Product Details>>Returnable
Introduced Ability to Define Return Policy Rules
- Now user can define return policy for products /categories/sub-categories.
- A new tab called 'Return Rules' has been introduced under Return Policy. Clicking on this tab will allow user to define Return rule based on product/category/sub-category
- To access this go to--> BackOffice >> eCommerce >> Store >> Setup >>
- 'Product Return Rule' will be given the highest priority and 'All Products rule' will be given the lowest priority.
- User can define return duration in the rule.
- User can also define rules for both Returnable and Non Returnable products.
- Product Based Duration rule will be given highest priority which will override duration defined under Store Setup>>Return Settings
Introduced ability to Pay for Quotes without logging into the Storefront.
Previously, end customers had to login into the store to make payment for quotes.
Now end customers can confirm quote and make payment for Quotes without logging in to the storefront by using “View Quote” link in quote email.
- A new button called 'Confirm Quote and Proceed for Payment' has been introduced in Quote Preview page.
- On clicking this button, the end customer will be redirected to payment details page. All the assigned payment methods for that customer will be visible on this page.
Introduced Ability to Place Orders Electronically to Zebra Technologies
Now VARStreet users can setup Zebra as an OEM in VARStreet (VS) and start placing orders electronically with Zebra. Zebra as an OEM can be setup in VARStreet (VS) under distributor setup page in BackOffice.
Modifications to Existing Features
Enhancements for grouping items under “Favorites”
- Sort order functionality has been introduced for items and groups in Company/Contacts favorites in BackOffice and Storefront.
- User can sort groups as well as products within company/contacts favorites groups in BackOffice and Store.
- Products can be sorted within group in BackOffice and Store.
- User can also edit and delete products in company/contacts favorites groups.
- 'Add Group', 'Move to Group' & 'Add to Group' options has also been introduced in Store which will work same as does in BackOffice.
Now User can add Rich Text in Product Disclaimer field
Previously user could add only simple text in 'Product Disclaimer' field on product listing and product details page
- Now user can add rich text in 'Product Disclaimer' field on product listing and product details page.
- HTML editor has been added in 'Product Disclaimer' field on product listing and product details page. This will allow user to add rich text in 'Product Disclaimer' field on product listing and product details page.
- Rich text supports text formatting, such as bold, italics, and underlining, as well as different fonts, font sizes, and colored text.
Recalculation of item prices at multiple steps in a Cart
- System will recheck and re-calculate the prices of the products in a shopping cart if there is a change in item prices based on the updated price list.
- On the payment and Confirmation tab, system will update prices of products on page load as well as on click of ‘Submit Order’ button.
- In case if the system finds any zero price / discontinued product and if the "Should unavailable products be deleted from cart?" flag under store setup -> display tab is "On", then system will delete product from cart and display appropriate message to user. The cart total will be updated as well.
- In case if the system finds any zero price / discontinued product and if 'delete discontinued product' flag is "Off" under store setup then system will prompt the user. System will display "Request for Quote (RFQ)" button with updated price and the user will not have the option to confirm an order.
- In case of credit card payment method, when user clicks on submit order button system will fetch updated price of the product. If system finds any changes in prices (price of products may increase/ decrease/ but none of the items with zero price) system will not charge credit card. The user will be prompted with appropriate message to user
- In case of payment method other than credit card, when user clicks on submit order button on the confirmation page, system will fetch updated price of the product. If system finds any changes in price (price of products may increase/ decrease/ but none of the items with zero price) system will not confirm cart. The user will be prompted with appropriate message to user.
General Bug Fixes
Product added in Company Favorites not visible on Store
Previously product added in Company favorites were not visible on storefront. This was happening because the product was not included into the store catalog assigned to theat customer.
- To resolve this issue a new option called 'Store Catalog' has been added in the product search function
- When a user goes to Customer/Contact's Favorites and clicks on 'New' button, he is redirected to Advanced Search Page. Here the user will see the dropdown filter 'Store Catalog' with options 'Default' and 'Select Catalog'.
- The 'default' option is the Customer/Contact's specific catalog while 'Select Catalog' is the entire catalog
- When contact’s specific catalog is selected from drop down then system is showing only those products which are available in Contact's Catalog.
- Customer/Contact's specific catalog is default selected. This will ensure that the user selects product from Customer/Contact's specific catalog. As a result, the product will be visible in Company Favorites
On item's tab Subtotal was not getting recalculated when applying/removing discount coupon
Previously subtotal was not getting recalculated on item's tab when user was applying/removing discount coupon.
The issue has been fixed. Now subtotal will get recalculated on item's tab whenever is user is applying/removing discount coupon.
Quote Price/Total not being recalculated after changing the Shipping Method in A2Q Mobile Quoting App
When user was changing the shipping method, the quote price/total was not being recalculated on A2Q Mobile Quoting App.
The issue has been fixed. Now when the user changes the shipping method, the quote price/total will be recalculated on A2Q Mobile Quoting App.