Introduced Ability to Add Part IDs to URLs for Responsive Store
- Now users can add part IDs to URLs and search products by part ID instead of part No. on Responsive Store. They can now enter part IDs in URL to get the exact product that they are searching on Responsive store
- For instance, they have to explicitly enter productlist/partids=26143334,22421406,28152357" in set URL field to get the exact results
- Product search by part ID is allowed on Header Menu, Footer Menu, Category Matrix widget, Image Box, Brand List, Quick Link and Infomatrix widget on Responsive store
- Catalog visibility will get applied to search result criteria as per customer-specific catalog, price and stock filter in BO.
Use Case---> Search by part No. was not showing the exact number of products. Hence to get exact search results, the functionality to search products through part IDs has been introduced.
Introduced ability to save Criteria and Columns that Users select at the time of exporting Customer/Transaction/Catalog Data using Export Wizard
Now users can save criteria and columns that they enter before exporting data associated with Quotes/Cart/SO/PO/Customers/Custom Catalog
In the Export Wizard Popup...
- At the bottom of the criteria page, user can save the criteria in text box.
- A checkbox with label "Save Criteria" will be displayed. On clicking this checkbox, a textbox will appear next to the checkbox. Here the user can give a name to the criteria.
- Once the criteria is saved, user can see it whenever he visits the 'Export Wizard' option again in the dropdown box. The dropdown will show all the criteria saved till date by the user.
- When user selects one of the saved criteria, system will populate data in the respective fields.
- At the bottom of the Column Chooser page, user has the option to save the Column selection. A checkbox with label "Save Column selection" will be displayed. On clicking this checkbox, a textbox will appear next to the checkbox. Here the user can give a name to the Column Selection.
- Once the Column Selection is saved, user can see it whenever he visits the 'Export Wizard' option again in the dropdown box. The dropdown will show all the Column Selections saved till date by the user.
Modifications to Existing Features
System will display bid expiry date on Products tab in Description Column of Quote / SO / Cart for Special Pricing.
- Now bid expiry date will be visible on Products tab in description column of Quote / SO / Cart for Special Pricing.
- On clicking of "Apply today's cost to selected items and recalculate price" link, "Apply today's cost to selected items without recalculating price" link, on Product's tab, system will also fetch updated expiry date also.
- On change of customer on General tab, system will also fetch updated expiry date along with prices.
- System will also display bid expiry date in Internal Template of that customer.
User Permissions applied to edit Customer/Contact Details on General Tab of Transactions (Quote, Cart, SO) in BackOffice
Previously any user could update or change the Customer/Contact details in Quote, Cart and SO. The fields such as Name, Email and Phone were displayed always in editable mode.
Now if a user doesn't have permission to create or edit customers in VS, they cannot update or change the Customer/Contact details in General Tab Quote, Cart and SO.
General Bug Fixes
System will now trigger Credit Limit approval workflow for Quotes and Sales Order (SO) even if the payment method is not selected
Previously the credit limit approval workflow was not being triggered for quote and SO where the payment method was not selected. As a result, the user was able to further process the quote of the customer who had exceeded their credit limit.
Now even if the user in BackOffice does not select payment method, system will trigger credit limit workflow for quote and SO. This will ensure that quotes and SO of customers who have exceeded their credit limit are sent for approval.
System was not displaying 'Return Duration Expiration' for line item on storefront even when the return duration has expired
Previously when the Return duration had expired, system did not display 'Return Duration Expires on 'Expire Date' label for line item on storefront.
The issue has been fixed. Now when Return duration expires, system will display 'Return Duration Expire on 'Expire Date' label for line item on storefront.
User Unable to Send Quotes to Himself
Previously user was not able to send quotes to himself. This was happening because the user was copy-pasting contact name with non-keyboard characters in the quote.
- The issue has been fixed. Now the user will be allowed only to enter keyword characters in Contact name in Quote. In case the user tries to copy-paste contact name with non-keyboard characters in the quote, those characters will be auto-removed from the quote.
- This change is applicable for all the fields in Cart/Quote/SO/PO.
User Redirected to 404 Error Page on clicking 'Confirmation and Proceed to Payment' button in Quote after Session Time Out
Previously when users were clicking on 'Confirmation and Proceed to Payment' button in Quote, they were redirected to 404 error page after session time out.
The issue has been fixed. Now when users click on 'Confirmation and Proceed to Payment' button in Quote, they will be redirected to session time out page instead of 404 error page.