Introduced PayPal's Pay Later Payment option in VARStreet
- Paypal's Pay Later Payment option has been implemented in VARStreet for latest version of VARStreet Store.
- This will allow customers to buy now and pay later with no extra cost. Moreover, customers can even split their payment in 4 installments
- A new flag called "Show 'PayPal Pay Later' option along with PayPal Checkout" has been introduced in CC Authorizer setup.
- To access this flag go to BO>>Admin>>Account Profile>>CC Authorizer>>Show 'PayPal Pay Later' option along with PayPal Checkout
- Once this flag is checked, a button called 'PayPal Pay Later' will be visible onStore at Checkout.
- On clicking "Pay Later" option, it will work similar to current PayPal checkout. The user will be redirected to PayPal's login page and then on payment screen after successful login. Customer can then select "Pay in 4" payment method to make payment in 4 installments.
Introduced Ability to Update Multiple Opportunities in Bulk under CRM Module
- Now user can select multiple opportunities and update them in bulk under CRM module.
- A new option called "Update" has been introduced under Actions dropdown on Opportunity Listing page.
- In the popup window, the user can select any field they wish to update and enter the appropriate value in the field to update it.
- User can add multiple fields to be updated by clicking on the plus (+) icon. User can also remove added field by clicking on the minus (-) icon.
- If the field to be updated is a Picklist, for e.g. Account Executive, then text box will be converted to dropdown with values of Account Executives.
Modifications to Existing Features
Introduced ability to define Handling Rules based on Category and Sub-category in BackOffice
Previously user could define handling rules based on order value and distributors
- Now user can also define rules based only on category and sub-category of products as well.
- To view this feature go to BO>>Admin>>Handling>>Handling Rule>>Rule Basis>>Category/Sub-category.
- Handling rule priority order has also been introduced for handling rules. On clicking 'handling rule order' link, a popup will open wherein user can assign the priority of a rule.
- User can decide whether to give category/sub category or distributor rule the highest priority when both the rules are applicable to the same product.
- Depending upon the rule order that has been set, handling will be calculated accordingly for all transactions
Introduced Ability to Define Handling Rules for Custom Distributors
Previously user could define handling rules only for VARStreet distributors.
- Now user can define handling rules for custom distributors as well.
- Also, a new calculation method called "% of order value" has been introduced in 'Calculation Basis' dropdown. The user can select this calculation method while defining handling rules.
Now Custom Distributors are Available in Price Profile (Price List)
Previously only VARStreet distributors were available in price profile.
- Now custom distributors are also available in price profile.
- User can also select cost source in following price rules for custom catalog products:
- Cost Range
- The cost source dropdown will contain list of all active custom distributors along with 'Vendor Offering Minimum Values' option.
- User can also set cost source for custom catalog price rule using upload price rule feature. User can also update cost source for existing price rule through update price rule feature.
Increased Character Limit of 'Return Quantity field' from 3 to 7 Characters in Return Request
Previously while creating return request for a specific product in SO, user was allowed to enter return quantity only upto 3 characters.
Now while creating return request for a specific product in SO, user will be allowed to enter return quantity upto 7 characters.
General Bug Fixes
User receiving approval workflow notification email despite being deactivated in BackOffice.
Even after deactivating the user who was set as an approver in an approval workflow, the user was still receiving the approval workflow notification.
- Now on Users listing page while deactivating the user, system will check if the user is approver of any workflow.
- If the user is an approver in any of the workflow, system will prompt the user who is trying to deactivate the user’s account to remove the user from the approver list before deactivating. The message will also contain the approval workflow name.
User not able to change Customer in Quote despite delinking the Opportunity from Quote
Previously user was not able to change the customer in Quote despite delinking the opportunity from quote. This was happening because Opp. Id was not being removed from Quote
The issue has been fixed. Now whenever user delinks the quote from Opportunity, then Opp. id will get removed from quote. So after delinking the quote from Opportunity, system will allow user to change customer on Quote.
Unable to open Store Login Link (URL) from login email notification
Previously, the end customer was unable to open store login link (URL) in their email
To resolve this issue, a copy link option (URL in Body message) has been introduced along with current link label in email. So if users are unable to open link from link option then they can simply copy URL from body message and open it in another browser
Transaction Logo and Store Address were missing in Quote for Single Store Reseller
On clicking "Click here to View and Order you're QUOTE online", it was observed that the reseller's transaction logo and store address were missing in quote. This was happening only with users who have a single store.
- The issue has been fixed. Now on clicking "Click here to View and Order your QUOTE online", the reseller's transaction logo and store address will be displayed in quote
- Also, the link name has been changed from "Click here to View and Order your QUOTE online" to "Click here to View your QUOTE & pay online"