Introduced Ability to Select Products in Bulk to Include/Exclude from the Store Catalog
Previously user could select only one product at a time on product-based store catalog page to include/exclude from store catalog.
- Now user can select multiple products at a time on product-based store catalog page to include/exclude from store catalog
- The 'Delete' button on product-based store catalog page has been replaced with Action button dropdown with the following options:
- Include in catalog
- Exclude from catalog
- Include in & exclude from other
- Selecting any option will allow user to select products in bulk to include/exclude from store catalog.
P.S --> This feature is applicable only for users having combination store catalogs.
Introduced Ability to Import Multiple Quotes from different Distributors in one VS Quote
Once a quote was imported in to VS Quote from distributor, another quote from another source could not be imported in to the same VS quote.
- Now user can import multiple quotes from same as well as different distributors in one VS Quote.
- Now user can import multiple estimates from same as well as different distributors in one VS Quote using 'Import Quote' feature.
- Estimate IDs of already imported 'Quote estimates' will be displayed in Quote info section.
- In Import quote window, a dropdown will be shown from which the user can select existing estimate from dropdown to add/update quote items.
- 'Add new estimate' option will also be visible in dropdown. Once this option is selected, user can enter the estimated ID in the new textbox.
- For e.g. if user is importing Tech Data estimate using "import Tech Data estimate" link and if two estimates of Tech Data have already been imported then the drop down will have 3 options. 2 added estimate IDs and "Add New Estimate". User can add 3rd estimate in textbox by selecting option "Add New Estimate"
- In 'Quote Header' there will be a 'reference' link. On hovering the mouse over the link, user can see the list of all added estimates for that quote in tabular form.
Modifications to Existing Features
Approval Notification Emails will be Sent from Order Processing Email ID
Previously approval notification emails were being sent from 'Sales Rep Email ID' to the user who created the cart.
- Now approval notification emails will be sent from 'Order Processing Email ID' instead of 'Sales Rep Email ID' to the user who created the cart
- Following are the approval workflow related email templates that will be sent from 'Order Processing Email ID' to the user who created the cart.
- Approval Notification Mail - It will be triggered to the approver when user clicks on 'send for approval' button.
- Reject Notification Mail - It will be triggered when the approver rejects cart
- Approval Order Acknowledgement Mail - It will be triggered when last approver confirms the Cart
In case order processing email is not defined in Store set up, then approval notification emails will be sent from 'Sales Rep Email ID"
General Bug Fixes
Now System will validate Postal Code Pattern and display appropriate Error Message for Canada Customers on Latest Version of Store
- When user was entering incorrect postal code pattern in Billing/Shipping Tab on Latest version of store, system was still showing 'Province and Postal code does not match' message. This was an invalid message.
- For e.g.: when a user was entering 'L3R 8C7' as postal code for Ontario, it was accepted. However, when the user was entering 'L3R8C7' as postal code, it was not accepted and the error message displayed was ''Province and Postal code does not match'
- Now system will validate postal code pattern and if it is invalid, an appropriate error message will be displayed for Canada customers on latest version of store.
- Following are the three formats that will be accepted for Canada from BackOffice (BO) and latest version of store.
Info Matrix Widget not being rendered properly on Store
Previously while creating info matrix widget user was not entering a heading/description for each of the titles. As a result, info matrix widget was not being rendered properly on store.
The issue has been fixed. Now info matrix widget will be rendered properly even if user does not enter a heading/description for each of the titles.
Tracking Number Links are now Clickable in a PO
When adding tracking details for multiple items on PO, where multiple tracking numbers are added using comma as a separator then tracking number links were not clickable.
The issue has been fixed. Now when user adds tracking details for multiple items on PO, where multiple tracking numbers are added using comma as a separator then tracking number links will be clickable.
Duplicate Value Issue while creating Price Rule for Cost Range has been fixed
While creating a price rule for "Cost Range", user was entering value in either 'Cost From' (Minimum Cost) and 'Cost To' (Maximum Cost) field while leaving the other field blank. This was resulting in duplication of values.
Now while creating a price rule for "Cost Range", if user does not enter value in 'Cost From' (Minimum Cost), system will assign "$0" value to this field. On the other hand if the user does not enter value in "Cost To" field then the system will assign "$ 999,999,999,999" value to this field.