Introduced Ability to Show Lead Time for Custom Catalog Products
- Now user can add lead time for custom catalog products.
- A new text field called 'Lead Time' has been introduced in BackOffice and Storefront. User can enter the value manually in BackOffice, which will be in 'days'.
- Lead time gives an idea to the customers about how long it will take for them to receive the product after placing the order.
In BackOffice, the 'Lead Time' field has been defined in the following pages:
- BO>>Home>>Custom Catalog>>New Product/New Bundle>>Lead Time
- Custom Catalog Upload Wizard File; To access it go to BO>>Home>>Custom Catalog>>Upload Products>>Upload Custom Catalog/Update Custom Catalog.
- BO>>Marketing>>Product Content>>New/Upload
- BO>>Product Search>>Product Details
- In Quote and sales order template. In Quote and Sales Order, it would be available on Quote/SO preview, Copy Quote / SO and the versioned Quote.
- Export Wizard: Custom Catalog; You can export custom SKUs along with lead time details.
On Store, the 'Lead Time' field has been defined on the following pages:
- Quote and Sales Order Template
- Product Details Page
Modifications to Existing Features
Now User can Access Robots.txt File that has been added to the Store
Previously user could not view/access Robots.txt file that was added to the site.
- Now user can easily access Robots.txt file that has been added to the site. In order to access the file, user has to add "/robots.txt" permalink with the store URL. For example, if the store URL is "www.rstore21.varstreet.com", then to access the site's robots.txt file, user has to just type this URL link to "www.rstore21.varstreet.com/robots.txt" in your browser.
- In order to make changes to the "robots.txt" file, user will have to contact VARStreet support team.
- Also, now there is provision to add separate robots.txt file for each Store.
Incorrect Payment and Shipping Method were being assigned to Contacts created using "Login using Email Domain" Link
When new contact was created under a Customer using Email Domain validation method through the store then default payment and shipping method for that Contact was being assigned as per Business rule and not the one set at the Customer Level.
Now whenever new contact gets created using "Login using Email Domain" link then the system will pull and assign the default payment and shipping method to the Contact assigned at Customer level.
Product Not Showing on Store despite deleting it from exclusion list of Product-based Store Catalog
Previously whenever user was deleting the product from exclusion list of product-based store catalog, it was still not visible on store. User had to specifically include the product in product-based store catalog to view it on Store.
The issue has been fixed. Now whenever user deletes the product from exclusion list of product-based store catalog, it will be immediately visible on Store.
Customer Page was being deleted when header Menu linked to that Page was being deleted from Store
Previously when a page that was linked to menu (either header or footer) and if that menu was deleted, then the page would also get deleted.
The issue has been fixed. Now the page will not get deleted even if the menu assigned to the page is deleted on store.
Changes made in "Search to be based on" dropdown in Store Catalog were not being applied to Store
Previously any changes made in "Search to be Based on" dropdown in Store Catalog were not being applied on store.
Now any changes made in "Search to be Based on" dropdown in Store Catalog will get applied to Store.