Introduced Ability to View Open Transactions on Customer/Contact Address Book
Previously when users had to delete address of any customer/contact, they had to manually identify the open transactions associated with that address.
Case 1--> If Address Book Feature is ON
- Now open transactions for each address will be displayed on Customer/Contact Address Book
- A new column called "Open Transactions" has been introduced on Customer/Contact Address Book. This column will display total count of all open transactions associated with that address.
- On clicking the transaction count, system will display transaction number for cart, quote and order on a popup window.
- On clicking any address that has open transaction, system will display appropriate validation message.
Case 2---> If Address Book Feature is OFF
On contact edit page if user clicks on “delete” hyperlink for an address which has open transactions then the system is displaying all open transaction numbers on delete alert popup.
Implemented “Catalog Refresh and Visibility Check" Feature on Latest Version of Store
- "Catalog Refresh and Visibility Check" feature has now been implemented on Payment Tab and while confirming Cart on Latest Version of Store.
- Now when the end customer is on payment tab and if the catalog gets synced and product prices change then the system will display a popup suggesting the product prices have been updated. The end customer will have the option to review the updated prices before confirming the cart.
- In case the popup message suggests that the products are discontinued, then the end customer will be redirected to Items Tab with RFQ button
Modifications to Existing Feaures
HTML and Special Characters have been Prohibited in all Text Fields on Latest Version of Store
Previously the end customer could enter HTML and special characters like "" on Registration Page on Latest version of Store.
- HTML and special characters like "" have now been prohibited in all text fields on Latest version of store.
- This includes the following text fields:
- Change password
- Forgot password
- Send Quote
- My profile
- Address book - new
- Address book - update
- Favourite - My Favourite
- Favourite - Company Favourite
- Favourite - Create group popup
- Favourite - Edit group name
- Company profile
- Admin user - new
- Admin user - update
- Cart - item tab (Apply coupon, comment, quantity)
- Cart guest user login screen
- Cart Bill Ship Tab
- Cart Payment Tab (Cover all payment methods)
- Cart toolbar (email)
- Product Listing - Header Search
- Product Listing - Refine search, price filter
- Product listing - (Favourite popup)
- Product Detail - (Favourite popup, email popup)
- Product Comparison - email popup
- Configurator - (Favourite popup, email popup)
- Note: This change will not be applied on customize form such as "Contact Us" form created through text viewer widget
Shipping Rates Returned from VARStreet were found to be Incorrect
Shipping rates and the subsequent freight amount returned from VARStreet were being calculated incorrectly in case of packaging for the following shipping methods:
- UPS Next Day Air Early AM
- FEDEX Standard Overnight
- FEDEX First Overnight
- FEDEX 2Day
- FEDEX Priority Overnight
For the above 5 shipping methods, the shipping rates returned from VARStreet were lower than the standard rates returned from FedEx Site. This was happening because service products that did not have any dimensions were being included in Total Insured Value for freight calculation.
This issue has been fixed. Now products that don't have dimensions will not be included in Total Insured value for freight calculations. As a result, freight amount will be accurately calculated in case of packaging for the above 5 shipping methods.
For Quote, Sort Number Mismatch Between Notification Error Message and Products on "Products Tab"
Previously while converting quote into order, if the system displayed notification error message such as "Mfr Part# with Tax Code  already exists" then the sort number of the products on the error message does not match with the products on the 'Products Tab".
The issue has been fixed. Now while converting quote into order, if the system shows notification error message such as "Mfr Part# with Tax Code  already exists" then the sort number of the products on the error message will match with the products on the 'Products Tab".