Introduced Ability to Hide Quick Checkout Button from Cart Checkout on Storefront
Previously "Quick Checkout" was the default feature of the shopping cart and visible on all VARStreet (VS) Stores.
- Now customers can decide whether to show or hide 'Quick Checkout' button on Responsive store.
- A new flag called "Hide 'Quick Checkout' from Shopping cart" has been introduced in eCommerce setup.
- To view this flag go to BO>>eCommerce>>Store>>Setup>>Display>>Hide 'Quick Checkout' from Shopping cart.
- By Default, the flag will remain unchecked on store setup and the Quick Checkout button will be visible on Store.
- Once the flag is checked, the system will hide the 'Quick Checkout' button on Store.
Introduced Ability to Display 'In Stock' Label for Products that are Available on Store
Previously system was displaying the 'Availability' status for 'Out-of-Stock' products on Store as per the label/message set in the Store setup. There was no provision to display 'Availability' status for 'In-Stock' products.
- Now the system will display the 'Availability Status' for 'In Stock' products as well.
- If the "Show product availability on store" flag is "Off" then the system will not show any custom label on the store.
- Now the system will show the custom label set for the "In stock" products on the store in all the below screens.
- Search listing - Grid view
- Search listing - List view
- Product details including suggested similar related products
- Product matrix
- Questionnaire listing
- Questionnaire add-on listing
- My account Dashboard - Recently ordered
- My account My favorite
- My Account Company favorite.
Modifications to Existing Feaures
"Registration Email" field will be Visible Irrespective of whether "Registration Method" is enabled or Not
Previously 'Registration Email’ field was not visible when 'Registration method' was set to 'None' under store setup.
Now 'Registration Email' field will be visible irrespective of whether the 'Registration Method' is selected or not. So even if the user enters 'None' in the 'Allow Registration' dropdown, the 'Registration Email' field will not disappear.
Use Case---> User could not change password reset email address because customer-level registration method was not enabled. Hence the change.
Red "i" icon will be displayed against Ineffective EHF Rules due to deactivated Distributers
Now whenever any rule is ineffective because the distributor has been deactivated or discontinued, then a red "i" icon will appear against the ineffective EHF rule.
System Calculating Tax Incorrectly for Cart/Quote
Previously system was calculating sales tax for location on Cart/Quote although tax rule was applicable for line items.
Now if tax rule is applicable for any line item on Cart/Quote, system will hide sales tax percentage for location. This will ensure that the sales tax is calculated correctly.
Transaction (Quote/Cart/Order) Preview URL was accessible publicly
Previously transaction (Quote/Cart/Order) preview could be accessed publicly by anybody by simply hitting the preview URL.
Now if anybody copies and hits URL of Quote, Cart and Order, the user will be redirected to the login page.