Introduced Ability to Activate Quick Checkout Option and Remove Items from Cart in Approval Workflow on Storefront
- The administrator of an account can now enable ‘Quick Checkout’ functionality as well as the ability to remove Items from Cart while defining an approval workflow on Store.
- Two new flags have been introduced in workflow definition on store.
- The first flag is “Display Quick Checkout button to Final Approver”. If this flag is “Checked”, VARStreet will display “Quick Checkout” button on top right corner in Shopping Cart in Items Tab. “Quick Checkout” button will visible to final approver only and not every approver.
- The second flag is “Allow Approver to remove line items”
- If this flag is checked the system will show the Remove link for the line item in approval cart/quote
- Once this flag is checked then all the Approvers of the workflow will be allowed to remove any line item from the transaction (Cart, Quote)
Introduced UPC Field in Product Details Page under Product Content
- Introduced UPC Field in Product Details Page under Product Content
- To access this field go to BO>>Marketing>>Product Content>>Product Details Page
- This will allow user to add UPC code in product details page from BackOffice.
- Users can add UPC code in VARStreet as well as Custom catalog products.
Use Case --> In order to export VARStreet catalog for Google Shopping, it is important that the product data is in the required format. It is mandatory to have UPC field in Google Shopping data feed format. Hence VARStreet has provided the provision to users to populate UPC code if it’s not available for a product.
Introduced Ability to Display Estimated Ship Date on Store
- Now user can decide whether to display estimated ship date on their storefronts. A new flag called “Show Estimated Ship Date on Store” has been introduced in eCommerce Store Setup
- To access this flag you can go to--> BO>>Store>>Setup>>Display>>Show Estimated Date on Store.
- If this flag is checked, the estimated ship date will be visible on store once the estimated ship date is provided by the distributor or entered by the user in BackOffice. The estimated ship date will be visible on store in ‘My Order Status’
- “Estimated ship date” column has also been added in Export Wizard
Modifications to Existing Features
Introduced Ability to Download Sales Order Packing Slip in Excel Format
Previously the user could download the sales order packaging slip only in PDF format.
- Now the user can easily download the sales order packaging slip in Excel format as well.
- A new link called “Download the Packaging slip in Excel” has been introduced in sales order packing slip. Clicking on this link will allow the user to download the slip in excel format.
State Tax Report Not Showing Correct ‘State’ of the Country
- Even if the ‘Bill To’ and ‘Ship To’ was US address for a sales order (SO), the state tax report was displaying State of other country.
- This was happening because multiple countries were having the same state code.
To resolve this issue, an additional filter of country with state code has been introduced in the state tax report. This will ensure that the State of that respective country are only visible in the report.
Guest Cart/Quote Confirmation URL was Publicly Access
In case of Guest cart, if user copies Guest cart/Quote confirmation URL and paste it in another browser then the page was visible without the user having to login to the store.
The issue has been fixed. Now in case of Guest cart, if user copies Guest cart/Quote confirmation and paste it in another browser then the system will redirect user to Login page of the Store.