Introduced Ability to Authenticate User for Confirming Cart/Quote or View Order
- Now end customers will be authenticated before they can confirm Cart/Quote or view Order.
- A new flag called “Authenticate user for confirming cart/quote or view order” has been introduced in Business Rules under ‘General Defaults’ Tab.
- When this flag is checked and if the user sends a link to confirm Cart/Quote or view Order, the end customer will receive it via mail.
- Upon clicking the link the system will display “Transaction Authentication” popup which will accept valid “Email Address” to generate token and background transaction details will be hidden.
- Once the user enters their “Email Address” and clicks on “Generate Token” button, system will validate Email Address with actual Email IDs which were already used on Send tab from BO to send link. If Email ID matches then the system will generate token & send it to this Email ID.
- After entering the token and on clicking “Verify Token” button, system will validate token. If the token is valid then the end customer will be allowed to confirm cart/quote or view order.
- In case the token is invalid, then the system will display an error message “Incorrect Token; Please enter a valid token”
- A new notification called “Authenticate Notifications” has been introduced under “Notifications” menu. This notification will be used to send token via email.
- To access this menu go to BO>>Admin>>Notifications>>Authenticate Notification>>Cart/Quote/Order Authentication Notification.
VARStreet is now integrated with Clover Payment Gateway
- VARStreet business management platform is now integrated with Clover payment gateway. With this integration, VARStreet resellers (both US and Canada) can now authorize and charge credit card payments through Clover
- This integration has been implemented for the storefront as well as in BackOffice. However, VARStreet resellers need to set up a merchant account with Clover to accept payments through this payment gateway.
- Clover payment gateway also provides ‘Refund Credit Card’ option for its users.
- Once the credit card is charged, the user can see the ‘Refund Credit Card’ option. On clicking the ‘Proceed’, the user can initiate the full refund. Refunds can be performed immediately after a transaction is processed.
- If the refund is approved, system will show the label that the refund is submitted and card is approved.
- To activate ‘Refund Credit Card’ option, user will have to check ‘Enable Refund’ option in CC Authorizer Setup.
Modifications to Existing Features
Introduced Ability to Create Customer-specific Tax Rules
- Now user can create customer-specific tax rules for any specific location (State)
- Now user can exempt tax of any customer for any specific location (State) using tax rules
- A new tax rule to exempt tax of customers for any specific location (State) has been introduced under Admin>>Tax Settings>>Tax Rules
- A new tax rule along with ‘Tax Exempt’ flag has been introduced for specific customers. In order to define this new tax rule, it is mandatory to enter customer and location.
- With this new tax rule, system would be able to calculate and display accurate tax in the Cart according to customer’s tax exemption status.
- Once the user selects ‘Rule Type’ as ‘Customer’, user will have the option to select customers on which the new tax rule will be applied
- Once the user checks this Tax Exempt’ flag, the tax percentage will be set to 0 and field will become ‘Read Only’
- This new tax rule has priority after tax percentage that is defined at Customer level
- If “Avalara” set up is enabled for reseller and customer rule is defined and “Tax Exempt” flag is “On” then system will not call “Avalara” API to tax calculation. In this tax percentage will be set to 0 at transaction level.
- If “Avalara” set up is enabled for reseller and customer rule is defined and “Tax Exempt” flag is “Off” then system will call “Avalara” API to tax calculation
End Customer finding it Difficult to Edit Quantity Field on Store
- The end customers were finding it difficult to edit quantity field (beside ‘Add to Cart’ button) on store. They had to double-click to make the changes.
The issue has been fixed. Now the end customers can edit quantity field in a single click on store
Sorting Order not Working Properly on Numeric Fields on Opportunity Listing Page and Opportunity Advance Search Page
Previously system was not applying Sorting Order properly on numeric fields like ‘Expected Invoice Date’ and ‘Total Margin ($)’ on Opportunity Listing Page. It was not getting chronologically sorted.
The issue has been fixed. Now system will chronologically sort numeric fields on Opportunity Listing Page and Opportunity Advance Search Page.
Quotes Imported from Ingram Micro Portal Showing Incorrect Selling Price at Line Item Level
Previously when user was importing quotes from Ingram Micro portal, system was showing incorrect selling price at line item level.
Now whenever user will import quotes from Ingram Micro portal, system will show the line item prices according to the updated rule order in the Price Profile.
System Copying Cost Center from Old Document even if “No cost center required“ flag is OFF at customer level
Previously system was copying existing Cost Center from Cart/Quote/Sales Order even if “No Cost Center Required” flag was OFF at Customer Level.
Now system will copy existing Cost Center from Cart/Quote/Sales Order only if “No Cost Center Required” flag is ON at Customer Level.