Introduced New Approval Rule Based on Tax Code for Quote and Sales Order in BackOffice
- A new approval rule for tax code has been introduced for Quote and Sales Order under Workflows in BackOffice.
- To access this rule go to BO>>Admin>>Workflows>>Approval Rules>>New
- To define tax-based Approval Rule, a new option called ‘Tax Code’ has been introduced in ‘Type’ dropdown box
- Once the ‘Tax Code’ option is chosen, the “Select Tax Code” List boxes will appear on the page.
- Other fields that will appear are ‘Title’ and ‘Description’
- User can select the list of tax codes for which the Approval rule is to be defined.
- If any Quote / Order has products with tax codes that require approval, the document will require approval from the higher authority before being sent to the customers.
Introduced Ability to Set Preference to display VARStreet or Custom catalog Product on top in search result page on Latest Version of Store
- Now user can decide whether to display VARStreet or Custom Catalog products on top in search result page on Store front
- A new option called “Relevance” has been introduced in “Search Results Sort Order” Dropdown
- To view this option go to--> BO>>eCommerce>>Store>>Setup>>Edit>>Store>>Search>>Search Result Sort Order>>Relevance
- When the “Relevance” option is selected, two new radio buttons, VS Catalog and Custom Catalog will appear on the page.
- If VS Catalog option is selected then VS-Catalog products will be displayed on top in search results page on Storefront.
- If Custom Catalog option is selected then custom catalog products will be displayed on top in search results page on Storefront.
Modifications to Existing Features
Introduced Ability to filter out Products without Images from Latest Version of Store
- Now user can decide whether to show products without images in the Search Results Pages on Store or filter them out.
- A new flag called “Don’t Show Products without Images” has been introduced in Search Page under Store Setup.
- To view this option go to--> BO>>eCommerce>>Store>>Setup>>Edit>>Store>>Search>>Flag
- If this flag is checked, the search results page will not show any products without images.
End Customer Able to View Customer-Specific Catalog and Pricing of another Customer on Latest Version of Store
Previously end customer was able to view customer-specific catalog and pricing that was not assigned to him. After the customer logged into the store, he could change the store URL and view customer-specific catalog and pricing of another customer.
- To resolve this issue, a new flag called “Visible only to Contacts to whom this page is assigned as Landing Page” on Page Settings in BackOffice under eCommerce Customization has been introduced.
- To access this flag go to BO>>eCommerce>>Store>>Customization>>Edit>>Customize>>Edit Page Info>>Page Settings>>Flag
- If this flag is checked, then the page will be visible only to those contacts for whom this page has been assigned as landing
- If this flag is not checked, any user can access the page by directly entering the page URL.
Price Filter to refine Search result was not working on the Latest Version of Store
The price filter to refine the Search Results Page was not working as expected. User was unable to edit minimum and maximum price values to search products on Store
The issue has been fixed. Now the price filter to refine Search Results is working correctly. Now user can edit minimum and maximum price values to search products in the desired price range on store.
RFQ form not working properly on Latest Version of Store
Previously when the end customer was clicking the submit button of RFQ form, the information entered by the user remained on the form. Also, the sales rep did not receive email notification after the customer submitted the RFQ form.
- The issue has been fixed. In the custom HTML widget, CC and BCC fields have been added. Now when the end customer clicks on submit button of RFQ form, recipients whose email address is in CC and BCC field will receive the email.
- Also, after clicking on the submit button of RFQ form, the information filled goes blank on the form.