Changes in Approval Workflow for Requester User on the Latest Version of Store
- Previously ‘Accept CC email’ flag in ‘Approval Workflow’ was visible only when ‘Approval on Confirmation’ flag is checked. As a result, the user could not see the ‘Accept CC email’ popup if the ‘Approval on Confirmation’ flag was not checked.
- In Approval workflow detail page the “Accept the CC email “ will show “i“ icon next to it.
- “i“ icon will have message as “Requester will see the CC Email popup on Items Tab of Shopping Cart”
- “Accept CC email” flag will be visible irrespective of ‘Approval on confirmation’ flag is checked or unchecked.
- On Store when Requester user moves to item tab and click on ‘Send for Approval’ button then system will show ‘’Approval CC Mail” popup ( For request user approval workflow should be added).
- Now requester user will be able to see ‘Send for Approval’ button under Items tab of Cart, irrespective of whether ‘Approval on confirmation’ flag is checked or unchecked.
Use Case.---> Requester user was not able to see ‘Send for Approval’ button in approval workflow under Items tab of Cart. The button was visible under Payments Tab of Cart. This was happening because ‘Approval on confirmation’ flag was checked. Now even if this flag is checked/unchecked, the ‘Send for Approval’ button will be visible under ‘Items’ tab of Cart.